Foros de discusión Indiana Jones Comunidad Fan
Foro de la comunidad Fan de Indiana Jones

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   MiembrosMiembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entre para ver sus mensajes privadosEntre para ver sus mensajes privados   LoginLogin 

Adam-Shaheen-Jersey

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Sugerencias y comentarios
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
linchao
Forrestal
Forrestal

MensajePublicado: 19 Jun 2019 2:45    Asunto: Adam-Shaheen-Jersey Responder citando

Fantasy Football Forum - Week 7: Halfway Home Week 7 marks the halfway point in fantasy leagues. We’ve still got a month’s worth of bye weeks to navigate https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Adam-Shaheen-Jersey , but the early excitement of snapping up new and interesting players has slowed to a drip. That’s because NFL teams have mostly all showed who they are and what they want to be at this point. Maybe there will be some young players who get worked in naturally as they become more comfortable with the offense, but for the most part, it will take an injury (or a return from one) to potentially see an impact player.I’ve got 3 guys for you to consider adding before this week’s set of games start. The first guy is Tre’Quan Smith, rookie wide receiver for the New Orleans Saints. Tre’Quan was drafted in the 3rd round of this year’s draft but was buried behind veteran Tedd Ginn Jr. With Ginn put on the IR earlier this week, Smith should see a significant increase in his snaps. I shouldn’t have to tell you that a significant workload in New Orleans can be useful to our fake game. He had a big game before the Saints bye week, catching Drew Brees’ pass that broke the career yardage record. He was only owned in 5% of leagues to start the week but that number is skyrocketing. Go now to pick him up. I’ll wait.Okay, second guy is D’Onta Foreman, running back for the Texans. I certainly overestimated this Texans offense coming into the year with a heavy investment in Deshaun Watson, and while it hasn’t been as good as expected, there’s some potential value here. Foreman is coming back from an injury that ended his 2017 and while there’s no guarantee he’ll be an explosive back Mitchell Trubisky Color Rush Jersey , a chance at a starting running back is worth a shot on the back end of your bench. He’s currently hovering around the 20% ownership and is worth a stash.Finally, Devonta Freeman was also placed on IR this week, opening the door for Ito Smith to enter the timeshare with Tevin Coleman. Ito’s ownership level crossed over 50% but it’s worth checking if he’s still there in your league. He has scored a TD in each of the last 3 games and while that screams regression, the Falcons offense has been productive and the Falcons have shown a willingness to keep Ito in a full timeshare. A running back in a productive offense is worth having on your fake roster and if he catches fire, it’s not inconceivable for him to lead the timeshare. Look at what’s happening in Denver with Philip Lindsay taking more of the reps than Royce Freeman or Matt Breida taking over in San Francisco. Sometimes, you just need to take a chance. What’s on your minds this week, gamers? Hit up the comments below or tweet me @gridironborn. Bears’ fans, this is an open thread!"By now you’ve all read that scintillating piece of journalism from Tyler Dunne in the Bleacher Report about the dysfunction between Green Bay Packers’ quarterback Aaron Rodgers, and their former head coach Mike McCarthy. If not, go read it right now. I’m serious. I’ll wait.Good?Okay...Here’s the Cliff-Notes version in case you didn’t take my advice to read that article. Rodgers is a sensitive baby and a bit of an asshole Pat O'Donnell Jersey , and McCarthy is a doofus that gets massages during team meetings. Who knows where the truth lies when a tell-all piece like this comes out, because not every person in a locker room will like everyone. SB Nation’s Stephen White, a former NFL player, wrote about this very thing in 2014. What you, as the reader, chooses to believe is up to you, but speaking from a Chicago Bears’ fan perspective, I tend to believe most of, if not all of it. And yes, I’m sure the enjoyment I took from the read is guiding my judgement. Meanwhile Packer fans and Packer media-fanboys https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Kyle-Long-Jersey , who already have their guard up after watching their team stumble through consecutive losing seasons for the first time in 27 years, have been in full spin mode since the story broke. The rift between Rodgers and McCarthy started before Rodgers was even drafted by the Packers and when McCarthy was still the offensive coordinator of the 49ers. McCarthy thought Alex Smith was the best QB of the 2005 draft class and his ‘Niners took Smith number one overall, while Rodgers slipped all the way to the Pack with the 24th pick.That’s a Hell of a grudge.A grudge that was cancerous in the locker room and a cancer that Rodgers had no intention of ever healing. McCarthy was fired last year and is currently not coaching, while Rodgers, at 35-years old, will try to get the Packers back on track under new head coach Matt LaFleur who is just four years older than his disgruntled quarterback. And don’t think that just because McCarthy is out, that Rodgers will all of the sudden be a locker room saint. Rodgers wasn’t consulted before LeFleur was hired, in fact, it was mandated that he needed to simply accept the hire. In the article Rodgers is described as “self-entitled,” a “bad leader Tom Waddle Color Rush Jersey ,” “arrogant,” “not as smart as he thinks he is,” “passive-aggressive to the extreme,” and “real sensitive.”He has iced out younger teammates if they don’t do what he says or if they make mistakes. He selfishly was more concerned about his own stats and audibled out of running plays all the time. He undermined his former head coach and he’s never held accountable. Will a 39-year old, first-time head coach have the stroke to hold a future Hall of Famer accountable?We’ll have to wait and see.This is an open thread, but still make sure you follow our community guidelines. I’ve seen a few other articles pop up about the drama in Green Bay and they’ve all been fun to read, so be sure to not only read the one spotlighted above, but search out all the others too.
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Sugerencias y comentarios Todas las horas son GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  

Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro